Protection of minors
We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of minors and invite parents to play an active role in controlling the online activities and interests of their children. If you are under the age of 16, ask the consent of a parent before sending your personal information to this website. Children under the age of 13 (or 16 in other European Economic Area countries) are not allowed to use our Services.
If we have reason to believe that one of our users is a minor and that we have obtained your personal data without the necessary consent, we will delete such data within a reasonable period of time.
If a parent has reason to believe that Aboama has collected personal information from a minor under the age listed, he can send a request to the address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to ask the removal.
Owner and Data Controller is Eccellenze di Umberto Sercecchi con sede legale in Via Felice Orsini 5, 40026 Imola (BO).
Types of Data collected
- Your email address, usage data, first name, last name, zip code and address, your IP address and any other information you may share with us when you fill our contact form or ask to receive our newsletter.
- The details of each transaction made on our website, including amount, currency and payment method. We do not store your credit card or current account information: payments are handled by external services that operate on our behalf.
- Your responses to optional surveys or surveys that we may ask you to complete.
- Other information sent voluntarily through a form on the site or shared by contacting us.
Data we may collect
- ID of your social media accounts and the information you share with us through your social accounts.
- The authentication status of third party when you visit our website trough a mobile application
- Your data when you open our emails or when you click on our link
Data we collect from all users
- Technical information about the use of our site, type or browser version, operative system
- IP address
Legal basis of processing
We may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes, eg. use your data, sending newsletter or advertising, to receive update upon our activity or to receive commercial communication or to invite you to an event, or to send you special offers or invitation to market surveys.
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
How we use your data
We use your personal information we collect to provide you with the requested service, innovate our technology and optimize your browsing experience.
We use your personal information for:
- Send you information about our work through any channel you have consented to: email, phone/SMS and/or message on social media.
- Provide you information and make you easier to share on social networks.
- Verify your identity and send you an email to thank you for signing up our newsletter.
We may use personal data of users for:
- Administer and improve the website and optimize its infrastructure.
- Analyze how you use the website using tools like Google Analytics and other tools to help us testing the performance of the content and the functionality of the website, understand the traffic patterns and know if there are any problems on the website.
We invite you to acknowledge that when you use our website, we create a virtual user profile through which you can update your personal data and your preferences, allowing us to better communicate with you.
How we share your information
We do not sell your personal data and we only share them with the parts described below, as required by law or with trusted third parties with your permission.
- Collaborators and employees: our collaborators or employees can access to contact data, including name, e-mail address, telephone number and IDs of social profiles, to contact you regarding a specific service. They can contact you directly or through a third-party contact tool managed by our company
- With our billing system: to guarantee the issuance of invoices, the tracking of payments and to comply with the laws on taxation and accounting.
- Service providers: We work with some service providers, in particular database administrators, payment processing, data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeting), email and hosting services, customer support and assistance, cloud computing services, geolocation services, advertising services, data analysts. These suppliers are bound by contract to ensure maximum confidentiality. They are not authorized to use or disclose your personal information, except in connection with the provision of their services
- Third party affiliates: in the future, we may transfer your personal data to third parties following a merger, acquisition, reorganization or similar operation. We will continue to ensure the confidentiality of personal data and will inform you before transferring it. If substantial changes occur in relation to the processing of your personal data, we will inform you and give you the opportunity to consent to such changes.
- Protection: we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of our company if we believe in good faith that access, use, storage or disclosure of personal data is reasonably necessary to detect or protect against fraud or security issues, enforcing our general terms and conditions, satisfying any legitimate request from an authority or court order, defending us from legal claims or protecting our legal rights or our security.
How we protect your data
Your data may be communicated abroad.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested at any time.
Data storage period
The Data will be kept for the time necessary to manage the request in order to examine the film and for the length of the contract. After this deadline, the Data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time.Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data.Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data.Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification.Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller.Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint.Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Third party website.
Non abbiamo alcun controllo sui siti web esterni e non siamo responsabili per il loro contenuto o la loro informativa sulla privacy. Ti invitiamo a leggere i termini di utilizzo e l’informativa sulla privacy per tutti i siti di terzi che visiti tramite i link presenti su questo sito.
Place of process
The Data is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the owner to safeguard their Data.
How you can cancel your subscription
If you don’t want to receive our newsletter anymore you can cancel your subscription by filling your request at the dedicated Newsletter section.